Friday, March 5, 2010

A cute little exchange 3/4/2010

Cody to Amber 3/2/2010
Hey,
Well I am sorry that you don't get to live in Chile for another week or more
depending on the situation but all is well I am a live and eating and
sleeping and not really teaching all that much right now because of the
Teremoto so don't worry about me. When you get here they might just send you
to a different mission first if it is too bad but I don't think that Santiago
is too damaged I know that it has like all the roads ripped up and
there are about 2 or 3 feet of differnece on the 2 sides but that is all.
Love,
Elder Cody Moss

Amber to Cody 3/4/2010
Hey Cody buddy,
I'm so glad you are doing well. I was worried about you. But I'm so glad you are all right. I love you so much! I'm excited to come to Chile yeah I think people maybe alot more receptive to the message. Hey I got you a book that explains the grammer really really easily it has helped me so much. When I get to chile I will send it to you k. It's the new spanish book that give here at the MTC and its way better than the old one. Well I love and hope you are doing well I know God will guide and protect you.
Love,
Ambo (Amber in spanish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment