Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cody's news 3/22/2010

Hey!!!! Momma

This week went soo FAST!!! We had a family night in the church on friday and We had 15 investigators show up, and this week we had 4 confirmations in the church, my companion is heading South tommorow for transfers and my new companion is another Argentinan so we will see how it goes. Ya mothers day is getting close! so watchout! I don't think that you will need to get me a calling card so we should be just fine on that. Why has Amber not been emailing me? I mean once she got to chile it was like I wasn't even important anymore. Well things are good and delicous here and I will get my new companion tommorow and then we will get to work alright, I was supposed to go to Constitution but for some reason they changed it last minute and I am here now so I guess that is just the way it is.

Love you!!




--
Elder Cody Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment