Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cody's News 2/28/2011


OK, lets say that I started traveling at 9:30 last week and I got to Curico at 6 or so. It was a nice day in a bus. But other than that, there are about 60 or 70 people that go to church and we have only 2 investigators and each one needs to get married so it is going to take some time before they can progress any farther. We are looking for some good people to teach. I thought that summer was ending here in Chile until I moved up north and it is still crazy warm. But Amber has it worse for sure. Yes Curico is a city and it is pretty big and so I have my own chunk it's not as nice as having an entire city to myself but it's what I got. My comp is Elder Thomas from Murray, Utah and he has a year and 8 months in the mission. We get along well.
Love, Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment