Monday, March 14, 2011

Cody's News 3/14/2011

Hello,
So things are good here, we have been working hard to find people to teach. Talking to as many people as possible and so far it has resulted in almost nothing. But I do have some sweet blisters. We are going to have to keep it up for a few weeks. Pray for us so we can find the people that are really prepared to receive the gospel.
Other than that things are good just working away. Some exciting news is that the ward called a new ward missionary. This week we should be having a ward mission leader. Hopefully. Other than that I don't have much to report to you about investigators because we don't have any. Ya that earthquake in Japan is pretty bad but it is upsetting for me because it is stealing all my thunder. and when I get back people are not going to ask about the earthquake in Chile. Oh well. Well time to get back to work.
Love, Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment