Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cody's News 8/9/2010

This week we were on at the same time and were able to send a few back and forth when we do this I never get much information but it is kind of fun to know you are doing it at the same time.

We are working away today. We are going to a placed called the Bajon and they always give us free food so we love it there. We have been teaching Claudia and she needs to kick the man that she has in her house out. And her niece is now living with her and at the end of the month Claudia should have the parental rights to her and we can get her baptized with Claudia.
Hey so I recived word and tomorrow I should recive my new shoes yay! my Zone leaders have them and I will get them tommorow becuase Concepcion is a 2 hour drive away and so now all I have to do is go to my district class and everthing will be fine. So don't worry. I will get them.
Love, Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment