Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cody's News 8/16/2010

Hello,
How are things up in the fun and the sun? So this week was good we have people that want to get baptized but they only have one thing that is holding them back from reaching their goal and that is they are living with someone that they are not married with. So that is holding them back. But they want to get baptized so we will see what we can do with them to get them right on track for their goal. One good thing of me being here on the mission is that I get to miss all of the construction that is going on. I was pretty upset that when I had to work and deliver pizza and they had 400 south closed down for an entire year. I just barely missed its reopening. Some crazy events that happened this week were this morning I woke up to our neighbors screaming and yelling so I looked out the window and a truck had started on fire. That was pretty eventful. That caused our apartment to fill up with smoke and all the neighbors left their houses to watch the firemen put it out. Then we went to a really awesome waterfall today. It is nice we are about to start spring and I am super excited to be out of this horrible winter. I got the new shoes and everyone in the district were really jealous. The book of mormon challenge sounds like it is going to be great. you could go through and mark every time it makes a reference to Jesus but that might get kind of tireing because that is 1 for every 1.7 times, per verse. Transfers are in 3 weeks and I think that Elder Denis is going to go to a different sector for the last 6 weeks of his mission. But that is what I think.
Lots of love,
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment