Monday, April 5, 2010

Cody's News 4/5/2010

"Hello everyone that reads this I am not sure how many of there you are but, things are good here I am alive after the earthquake and things are back to normal. General Conference was pretty good wasn't it? I especially enjoyed the talk of President Monson on Sunday afternoon when he said "you cannot deny the existence of a grand designer" it is true if you look at the organization of the universe everything has its place and is in order. Things are good, I am working hard and teaching the "Palabra" (word) of God. We are finding good people to teach. My companion is from Argentina like my first and he is good, he is from a place called Necochea which is in the center of Argentina. Pray for us that we can find the people that are ready for this gospel and that we can teach them with the Holy Ghost. Pray that we can have success. Thank you every one

Love
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment