Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cody's News 4/12/2010



Hello world,
Elder Moss here to say that even though the earth is moving underneath me everything is fine in my part of the City of Talca. we are teaching and preaching and doing the things that missionaries do. My companion is Elder Bordolli he is from Argentina and he is my second Argentinan for a companion. The Spanish is coming along well and I am learning lots and it looks like it is going to be winter here soon it is starting to get cold and all the houses are made out of adobe or out of cement so it is going to be a fun time here. So this is my scripture of the week that I really like Acts 3:18-21

18. But those things, which God before had showed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
19. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
20. And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
21. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

I really like this scripture because it explains things that have been lost and that the world does not know. Like that all the prophets have prophesied of Christ but we don't have that information in the bible and that there will be a restitution of all things which came to pass by Joseph Smith. It is a fantastic scripture.

See you soon.
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment