Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cody's News 4/26/2010

Hey Dad thanks for the email things have been pretty tough this week because we have couple of people that have progressed a lot but have not made the last step that, and all the people that I have helped get baptized now are all inactive, so that has been pretty hard, thanks for the quotes, that study is interesting it makes me think when Jesus says
28 ¶ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you crest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. If you remember a yoke has two parts so that you can pull a load a lot larger than any one can pull it alone. It has been interesting to learn a little bit about the other churches like the other day I learned that the Catholic church has accepted evolution as how God created people so that was kinda weird to hear. We have transfers next monday and I don't know if I am going to leave this sector so we will find out soon
Love you
Elder Cody Moss
Well for Mothers day I think what will happen is I will go to a members house or somewhere that has a phone and call and have you call me back. I don't know what time we will be calling but don't worry too much. My clothes are fine I think I just need smaller belts. I like the Dear Elders I get 6 all at once about every 6 weeks. yep I am working away here and things are alright we have a few people that can get baptized they just need to do a few things more and they are golden. Martin really has stopped progressing because I have taught him everything and he says that he hasn't felt anything but I know he has. He just has a few problems because every Mormon that he knows does not practice what they believe so that is hard for him and he has some opposition from his family who are atheists so that is hard. I don't know if I will be leaving this sector soon so I don't know if I will be able to help him get baptized.
love you bunches
Elder Cody Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment