Monday, June 27, 2011

Amber's News 6/27/2011


Ok I will be leaving Chile the 18th of July I think my plan leaves at like 7:40 pm or something and then we go to Georgia and then we go to Utah. So I will be traveling for a long time. If I'm as tired as when I got to chile I think I will be dead when I see you all. I am going to visit my converts the 11th of July. I don't think that I will be e-mailing you all the 18. My last day e-mailing will be the 11th. I will probably have lots of time because Hermana Hadlock wants to e-mail. So after today u only have to email me 2 more times. Being at church at 8:00 shouldn't be to bad especially if I'm still used to Chile time. Cuz right now I'm waking up at 5:30 your time and some times at 4:30.( I told her she reports to the High council at 8:00 am the day of her home coming.)

The week was good Vitalia received the Holy Ghost she has been doing really good. I'm really going to miss her a lot she is my favorite. She told me the other day that she was going to miss me and that when I left she wasn't going to go to church anymore. That broke my heart but I told her that she still had to go to church because it wasn't my church it was Gods church and that we need to do what he says. That little lady is so funny. I'm trying to keep going strong honestly I never thought it would be so hard in the end but I'm working and praying a lot. We are doing good. The hardest part is that we baptized everyone we found and so now we are looking again but it's freezing out side so lots of people go to bed at 7 or eight. And they get home just a little bit before. We just need to rely more on God and believe that he can lead us to the people that are prepared.

Talk to u next week love Hermana Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment