Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cody's News 4/4/2011

Hey guys so not much has happened recently .... We had cambios today so I will be getting my new companion Elder Catucuago (I think thats how you spell his name.) He is from Ecuador I belive so that will be good. Our one lady that we were teaching went out on vacation this last week and we haven't been able to get to her to teach her at all. We will find her this week. All those talks about getting married were pretty interesting.. The good thing is that I'm exempt for another 7 months. I liked the talk that talked about our desires and also the one by President Ucdorf when he talked about living up to the blessings that we have and can receive. I liked when he talked about the guy that went on a cruze and ate beans and on the last day learned that it was all inclusive.
love,
Elder Cody Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment