Monday, November 22, 2010

Cody's News 11/22/2010


Hola,
For Thanks Giving Elder Douse and I are going to eat chicken quesadillas at Danielas and Ximenas house yum!! Well it is snowing up there huh? That is crazy, the weather down here is crazy because it was raining and really cold and then the rain stopped and then it got really hot and humid. Well, Bulnes has pretty much died we have like no investigators but we are looking for some so don't worry. Daniela is still awesome, it is like, she has been a member of the church for a long time, and this Sunday she gave her first talk ever! It was about the Holy Ghost and it was good. It is great to hear your converts get up and talk and then bear testimony that they know those things are true because they have felt them in their life. Ximena has not been to church in a while so we have to kick her into gear again and get her to church. Well the Chileans don't really have a Thanksgiving holiday but Elder Dowse and I are going to have a family night in the house of Daniela and Ximena and we are going to eat chicken quesadillas. Then we are going to have a branch night the day after and we are going to talk about gratitude and then we are going to watch a mormon message and then have every one say something they are grateful for. That activity should be really great, we are hoping for a great turn out. Other than that things are going well, and I think that I might be changing sectors soon but I would love to stay here in Bulnes for Christmas and New years that would be really really fun and great. That is crazy to think that it is snowing up there and I am getting my farmer tan set in for the season. I am so grateful for carpet and that I can walk around my house with out shoes, down here the culture and the inability to buy carpet, you wear your shoes all day. Hopefully I am still here in Bulnes for Christmas so I can enjoy Christmas, New years and Ximenas Birthday all together. Enjoy your days off and every one The Elder Moss says Hi and I love you all.
Elder Cody Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment