Monday, November 22, 2010

Amber's News 11/22/2010

Hey Bueno, I'm doing well. I just finished up at the Dentist and I had....0 cavities. Can you believe it. But I do have a little bit of a problem. Remember that tooth that I have that is backwards? The one that did the 180. Anywho the bone on the outside has been deteriorating so my gum is lower thus exposing the root and causing pain. So today the dentist put a thing of fluoride on the side that is exposed and I have to go back next week for him to put something else over it. So he said that it is going to be 50mil which is about a $100. The other day I took out money to buy scripture covers and I have about that left over because I acidently took out to much lol. So next time go I will give him the money. The thing is, that this was bugging me a little when I was in the MTC and remember when I went in the MTC and they found that cavity under one of my sealants. Why didn't they see this before. I don't know maybe it was in its early stages and has progressed.

Bueno I'm excited for my Christmas package. Last tuesday they announced that they have a new address for yall to send packages so it will get to us sooner but I will have to tell you next time cuz I don't have it with me. But remind me next week.

Things are going good were are going to have a baptism for Ricardo the 5th of dec. We are really excited for him. He has changed a lot. He is the one that is a Dj and was a drug addict, smoked and drinked. But has completly changed its been awesome working with him.

I'm sad that I'm going to miss Thanksgiving but I will make sure to eat something scrumptious here. The other night I had a dream that I was passing a store and I saw that they had pies for sale so I asked how much they were and they said 8$ so I said I wanted to buy one and I asked for apple pie but they said they didn't have any so I left the store all mad but then I decided to call you mom because it was a sale and see if you wanted a pie for thanksgiving. :) That was my dream the other night. HA Ha ha ha! Hna Martinez told me that the other night I was talking in my sleep but it was in english so she didn't understand but then I said ah creepy. It was pretty funny cuz I taught her that word.

Oh I'm so excited for my shoes. When I wake up in the morning I never want to take the first step because it hurts. So I'm pretty excited for new shoes.

Bueno I'm doing good. I don't know anything right now for Christmas calls but I will start asking to find out which people have phones.

I love you muchisimo hna moss

No comments:

Post a Comment