Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cody's News 11/15/2010


Hey things are alright. Carla disappeared and so we have not had any contact with her all of this week. So that is kind of lame. Other than that we found 2 families that seem really promising. So hopefully we should be getting into their homes more and teaching them hopefully that would help Bulnes infinity to have families get baptized.
I have yet to get the packages so that should be happing in a week or two I believe. I want sweet tarts all of the way it dosent matter if they are the valentines day heart shaped but sweet tarts are the best. I'm not really sure what to say this week. I told you about paula right? Well this week she ran away from her Aunts house and it now seems like she has been found and is in the hospital. So that is some news. Today we went to Chillan and played some futbol and that was fun I enjoyed playing. Then I went and ate a hotdog and fries and they did not have ketchup so I dipped my fries in mayo like a Chilean. That was tasty. It is funny because in the states it's a joke to put mayo on every thing but down here it is normal.
Hope you all have a great week.
Love,
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment