Monday, May 3, 2010

Cody's News 5/3/2010

Hey Ma,
Things are peachy here just like it hasn't warmed up in Utah it hasn't cooled down a ton here. ya I have warm bedding but the blankets keep falling off in the middle of the night so I end up freezing my buns off. Well with Martin I am going to go see him tonight I am still trying to figure out a way to get him to feel something or to recognize that he has felt something. One of my converts came to church yesterday and she was the only one in the class so the lesson was easy to direct to her needs. Today is day of transferrers when they let everyone know if they are leaving and I am going to be here for another 6 weeks to that is good. There is a 2 hour difference now with the daylight savings time change of Utah and Chile has one also so it is 2 hours. I think that we will be calling you guys at 3 (Utah time) o'clock on Sunday so you might need to skip relief society so we can chat for a hour I will send you the phone number in another email so you could call me (because we are going to the same members house that we did after the earthquake) ahh so Amber and her companion are like third or something cousins. Sunday we had a aftershock during testimony meeting and every one was all scared and we waited but it didn't get any worse. People are on top of things it has been like this for 2 months. To where they are on top of getting things back to normal.
Hey Love you bunches and bunches
Elder Cody Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment