Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Amber's news 5\24\2010

Well I'm no longer in los Andes with Hermana Bair which is a little sad cuz we finally had someone progressing and we talked to Luis and he has a testimony and wants to be baptized. Now I'm in the zone Colina in Lampa and I really don't know much about it except that we will ride bikes because there are a lot of feild here. I'm with Hna Papenfus really I don't know how to spell her name yet she is from the states. We have only been together for a couple hours. It was hard to leave Hna Bair she's a great girl but she is going to be training again in Los Andes. Really I just got here and I haven't even unpacked yet. You saw Hna Bair and I and my zone in Los Andes on the mission blog? That is great I really liked it there. I think I will be here for 3 months at the least and this is the last transfer for my comp and then she goes home. This transfer I think I'm going to grow a lot. I think I will be stretched in a lot of ways that I haven't been before but that is good cuz when we are out of our comfort zone that is when we are learning and progressing.
Love, Sister Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment