Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cody's News 5/10/2010

Hey Mom,
It was good to talk with you yetsterday also, Amber said that you guys said we sound different (I am not sure because the word she wrote in spanish was dream) so it could be that we dream diffrent but all is good here. how was dinner with the nelsons? wow 100 bucks for the call after the earthquake that is quite a bit of change. Well I need to clear up something the avocados are good but the tomatoes I eat them when I have to but usually if I can find a way not to I don't. So for the rest of the day yesterday (Mothers day) we went and knocked on some doors and taught a bit. We went to the house of one of my converts and her dad is evangelical so he has a few crazy ideas but he talks so much that it's almost impossible to share with her. Ya I can eat that salad for you because just about every lunch they give you a pre-lunch salad.
Love you
--
Elder Cody Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment