Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Amber's news 5\17\2010

Hey dad! gracious por su email. Things here are good yeah its been getting colder now but we are keeping warm or a least trying. Did you see Iron man 2 ? I saw a poster for it. Man, 1 was a good show. We did have our baptims the 2 of Mayo, her name is Carola Lopez she is a single mom with two daughters. She is a rock. She was our miricale baptim cuz she had been investigating the church for 4 years and finally wanted to be baptized. The work is going good we found an awesome investigator yesterday his name is Jose and he is 15. I think that he really will be baptized well we are going to keep working with him and see. We have a member family that had a, well, almost son in law that wants to be baptized we haven't talked to him yet but they have been coming to church. I think 3 weeks after I got here but we hadn't been teaching them cuz we thought they were living together and we found out that they are not and so we have a family night with them this week. We will see hopefully this next transfer I will have two more baptisms. Right now the hardest thing is getting people to come to church. It's crazy how things are changing at home so I hope you take advantage of this summer and have fun with the girls k. Gracious for everything.
I love you
Hna Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment