Monday, January 24, 2011

Cody's News 1/24/2011

Hey so, this last week we have been finding some people around here in Hualqui they are pretty good, some are really excited to learn more. The greatest thing this week was to find a guy named Juan Carlos and to see him come to church with his wife and son. Mom did I tell you a few weeks ago that a lady that we had been teaching started to speak in tongues while we were there? It scared the crap out of me. I was more scared in that moment than I had ever been in my entire life.... my heart was beating REALY HARD, and when she was talking in tongues I just wanted to stand up and walk out of the house and my companion just about burst out laughing in her face. But all I could understand was when she was speaking in Spanish saying hallelujah and God is with me right now I can feel his spirit or presence or something like that it was really weird... and then after she stopped we asked her about the book of mormon and she went up stairs to look for it and it was all I could do to stop Elder Castillo from laughing, but then we talked about the Book of Mormon and gave our testimonies and left, and today in the morning we saw her again in the street and said hi but that was all.

Love, Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment