Monday, January 17, 2011

Cody's News 1/17/2011

Hey mom,
well one thing that Elder Castillo has told be about Peru is that it has Machupichu which is supposed to be a really cool turist attraction. Next transfers are in February and I am going to be staying. But from what I hear Bulnes is pretty close to having some baptisms and one of my converts there Ximena is inactive now because her hubby doesn't want her going to church. Because when she got baptized she was separated from him but now that things are better she can't go. So it's crazy to think that in November of this year I will be going home!! thats crazy. so it sounds like everything is just peachy king up there in Mexico, but sorry I haven't sent you those picture that I promised you like a million years ago but I keep forgetting to bring my camera. Well stay cool, don't get burned and get some corn rows.:-}

love
Elder Cody Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment