Monday, January 10, 2011

Cody's News 1/10/2011

Hey,
Things are good here we are hoping to have some baptisms here in Hualqui and it is great to finaly see the ward looking to retain people. On Sunday we had some investigators in church but one is going to ViƱa del mar which is a city north of Santiago it has its own mission Well one thing that I have learned or that came to my mind is that, a person really follows Jesus Christ by becoming like him, by being humble having charity, faith, honesty, when a person is developing these Christ like attributes they are really following Jesus, like he says in 3 Nephi 12:48 be ye perfect even as I am perfect.
We have had lots and lots of heat but it hasn't gotten over 100 yet, but I still sweat like no ones business. So I found out that one of my converts in Bulnes when I baptized her she was separated from her husband and so when she got baptized she didn't consult him but now that they are back together he doesn't like that she goes to church so now she can't go, so that is kind of sad. I don't know when I will be having any companions that will be going to BYU but one of the other elders here in Hualqui, Elder George goes to BYU but he still has a year and a half left.
Well I hope every thing is good with all of you guys up there. Keep going strong.

Love Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment