Thursday, February 4, 2010

Amber's News 2/4/2010

Hola,
This week has been really good. I go through ups and downs as does everyone. But the ups always make the downs worth it yeah. Spanish is coming along well i have my good days and not so good days. Its interesting some days i can speak and understand more and other days not so much. But i feel as if im improving and im working my hardest. Everyone in my district likes when i talk en spanish becuase i always say something funny. I told the people we were teaching this week that joesph smith prayed in a tree. Our investigadors were an older couple and the grandma must have been super tired becuase she fell asleep when i was talking to her. Then the grandpa was kicking the table inbetween them to wake her up. Wow that was hard to concentrate and focus on teaching in spanish but we got though. I'm woking really hard en spanish and trying to learn it all the time at first i had a hard time getting into it and learning it but now its coming a little more and i'm having a greater desire to learn it. its making me rely on my heavenly father more which is a good thing. I'm glad you corrrected me about my setting apart that the spanish would become easy not it would be easy hey i can hope yeah? lol well its getting a little better.
Love you all,
Hermana Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment