Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amber's News 2/18/2010

Hello Everyone,
Wow the last two months have gone by so fast I can't believe that I only have a few days left. I leave on the first, I should be getting my travel plans really soon. My companions and I have been working really hard. The MTC has been a great place. The spirit here is so strong and I have learned so much. I'm getting really excited to be in Chile with my brother Cody. (at least in the same country)
Love, Amber
I think I'm getting a little nervous for Chile now. Everyone else is already a ways away from home but this whole time I have only been 20 mins away and could walk home if I had wanted but Chile is aways. I'll be good though I imagine it's like here, the first couple days are crazy and hard but then you get into the groove of it and it's all good. Yes I love Sister Dickerson she's the best we were walking to relief society and I said oh I should tell my mom to send me my curling iron just as a thought and then the next thing I knew she was handing it to me. I haven't used it yet but I think I will on Sunday.
(Amber's branch President and wife are members of our families Mapleton ward. She called me just before she was going over to the MTC and asked about the curling iron. She wanted to surprise Amber with it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment