Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cody's News 8/8/2011

Hey well things went well this week, we are teaching a family of 9 people and we have yet to determine if 5 or 6 of their kids are baptizable plus we have like 5 other good people that we are teaching so we are just happy campers here. My birthday went well a lot more people remembered this year than last year:). And I have been eating lots and lots of cake, not as good as my Moms of course! But hey it will have to do until I can get my hands on moms chocolate chocolate and her strawberry shortcake or what ever that is that is super yummy. So we are thinking that Natacha is finally going to get baptized but the lame thing is, that she is leaving and going to come back in September. Then she is going to get baptized. The family of 9 are nice and we are going to visit them on Tuesday, and we are also teaching some other people last night we found a girl named Natalia and she is going to come to church on Sunday, and we are going to visit her tomorrow. Today are cambios but there is no change with Elder Relyea and I we are going to keep working and we are hoping to have great success together and then when he gets back it will be great to be able to talk with him about our converts together. well only 12 weeks left and I'm sleeping in my own bed :) yay!!! I have been thinking about some goals of things that I want to accomplish in the next year of my life. Like read the book of mormon 3 times, get accepted and study honors at brigham young, have $10,000 in my Scottrade account (or better said double 5,000 in a year.), have a girlfriend, and get into shape (that one i can't really set some real goals on that until i can get Roy's calipers on my fat again, and get some weights to work out with.)

Love,

Elder Moss


No comments:

Post a Comment