Monday, July 11, 2011

Amber's News 7/11/2011

Hi,
We have been pretty busy. We have two girls that we are teaching right now. Their names are Teresa and Catalina. They are both really, really great. I'm excited for them. They have been to church twice now and are so excited to go to church. My favorite thing that Teresa said was "It's amazing how strong the spirit testifies to your mind and your heart when you pray and ask if these things are true." They are reading a lot from The Book of Mormon. We went to an activity with them the other day and it was a load of fun.

We just finished visiting my converts. We went to Lampa and to Quilicura it was really great and now we are back in our sector to start our week again. I started getting a little sick yesterday. I have a little bit of a sore throat and am really tired but I will be ok it's not too bad. I'm doing really good it has been kinda hard to say good bye to everyone but I'm ready to see you all again.
Love,
Hermana Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment