Sunday, October 9, 2011

9/26/2011

Hi,
Well my new companion is Elder Combe and he is from Cache Valley, Utah. We are just working away we found a really cool guy named Alfredo and we taught him and when we went back for the return appointment he got called into work so.. we still have lots of hope for him and his family. we had a interesting experience we ran into 3 houses of Jehovah Witnesses on the same street. They were all like can you tell me what Gods name is and I was like, well you know we have a difference of opinion so I don't want to play your games. So that was pretty much not fun. They were really annoying. Elder Combe when he was contacting a house said that we were missionaries of Joseph Smith, and decided to knock on the door of a house because it had Spiderman drapes on the second floor (they actually let us in, it was Alfredo's house). We are working hard and I was thinking about it only 4 more times that I will be emailing and then I will be seeing you all.
Love
Elder Moss

No comments:

Post a Comment